Hyundai owners manual 2016 tucson

• Este tópico está vazio.
Visualizando 0 resposta da discussão
  • Autor
      Aurajoki

Hyundai owners manual 2016 tucson
      Download / Read Online Hyundai owners manual 2016 tucson

Top element. However, HYUNDAI reserves the right to make changes at any time so that our policy of continual product improvement may be carried out. MODIFICATIONS TO YOUR HYUNDAI Your HYUNDAI should not be modified in any way. SAFETY AND VEHICLE DAMAGE WARNING This manual includes information titled as DANGER, WARNING, CAUTION and NOTICE. Manual will introduce you to the features and operation of your new HYUNDAI. Manual carefully before driving your new vehicle. GUIDE TO HYUNDAI GENUINE PARTS 1. Introduction S S A A F F E E T T Y Y M M E E S S S S A A G G E E S S H H O O W W T T O O U U S S E E T T H H I I S S M M A A N N U U A A L L We want to help you get the greatest Your safety, and the safety of others, Throughout this manual DANGER,. Consult an authorized HYUNDAI Do not use gasohol containing more dealer for additional information. To read data recorded by an EDR,. Your vehicle at a glance Safety system of your vehicle Convenient features of your vehicle Multimedia System TABLE OF CONTENTS Driving your vehicle What to do in an emergency Maintenance Specifications, Consumer information and Reporting safety defects Index. Your vehicle at a glance Seat Belt Safety Precautions. Additional Seat Belt Safety Precautions. Convenient features of your vehicle Power Windows . Operating Door Locks from Outside the Vehicle. Operating Door Locks from Inside the Vehicle . Rear window wiper and washer switch . Climate control additional features. Sunroof Inside Air Recirculation . Wireless Technology Multimedia system Audio Mode . Driving your vehicle AWD operation. Drive mode integrated control system . What to do in an emergency Hazardous driving conditions. In case of an emergency while driving . If the Engine Stalls While Driving . If the Engine Stalls at a Crossroad or Crossing . Explanation of scheduled maintenance items. Instrument Panel Fuse Replacement. Engine Compartment Panel Fuse Replacement. Headlamp, Parking lamp, Turn signal lamp, Battery. Specifications, Consumer information and Reporting safety defects Engine . Recommended Lubricants and Capacities . Recommended SAE Viscosity Number . Tire Specification and Pressure Label . Your vehicle at a glance Exterior overview . Your vehicle at a glance I I N N T T E E R R I I O O R R O O V V E E R R V V I I E E W W 1. I I N N S S T T R R U U M M E E N N T T P P A A N N E E L L O O V V E E R R V V I I E E W W 1. Safety system of your vehicle This chapter provides you with important information about how to protect yourself and your passengers. It explains how to properly use your seats and seat belts, and how your air bags work. Additionally, this chapter explains how to properly restrain infants and children in your vehicle. Safety system of your vehicle I I M M P P O O R R T T A A N N T T S S A A F F E E T T Y Y P P R R E E C C A A U U T T I I O O N N S S You will find many safety precautions Restrain All Children Driver Distraction. Condition Excessive speed is a major factor in tion units, etc. Generally, Having a tire blowout or a mechanical parked or safely stopped. At all times, passengers should sit. WARNING NEVER ride with a reclined OTL035003. Safety system of your vehicle Seat belts must be snug against your Power adjustment hips and chest to work properly. The front seat can be adjusted by When the seatback is reclined, the using the control switches located on shoulder belt is not as effective the outside of the seat cushion. Do not adjust the seats longer than necessary when the engine is turned off. This may result in unnecessary battery drain. Safety system of your vehicle Reclining seatback Seat belts must be snug against your hips and chest to work properly. Seatback pocket CAUTION Do not put heavy or sharp objects in the seatback pockets. In an accident they could come loose from the pocket and injure occupants. Safety system of your vehicle Rear Seats Folding the rear seat The rear seatbacks can be folded to facilitate carrying long items or to increase the luggage capacity of the vehicle. To prevent damage, NEVER hit or have adjustable head restraints. The pull on the head restraints. Power seat OLF034015 NOTICE If you recline the seatback towards the front with the head restraint and seat cushion raised, the head restraint may come in contact with the sunvisor or other parts of the vehicle. The rear seats are equipped with 1. People taking medication that the seats during cold weather. WARNING The seat warmers can cause a WARNING. Do not wear the shoulder belt some of the things not to do when Seat belts must be used by ALL under your arm or behind your. Damaged seat belts and seat should be made by the user belt assemblies will not operate which will either prevent the properly. Blink Unbuckled 6 seconds Speed Buckled 6 seconds None Unbuckled 6 seconds Below 3 mph Above 6mph 6 seconds None Unbuckled. Safety system of your vehicle Seat Belt Restraint System If there is a sudden stop or impact, the belt will lock into position. Safety sy filexlib.
      Hyundai s 2016 tucson manualidades
      Hyundai s 2016 tucson mode d’emploi
      Hyundai s 2016 tucson guide
      Hyundai s 2016 tucson user manual
      Hyundai s 2016 tucson instruction

Visualizando 0 resposta da discussão
Responder a: Hyundai owners manual 2016 tucson
Sua informação: